Parallel session of oral presentations
Three to four oral presentations per each 90 minute session; the length of each presentation is 15 minutes (for sessions with 4 speakers) or 20 minutes (for sessions with 3 speakers).
Presentations will be linked without breaks and the final half hour is dedicated to questions and discussion.
All posters will be briefly orally presented.
There are two options available:
Brief oral presentation (3 minutes max., and 5 Powerpoint slides max.) without hanging poster.
Brief oral presentation (3 minutes max., and 5 Powerpoint slides max.) + hanging poster.
Audio-video or online material
On request there will be the possibility to project prevention or training material for the duration of the congress.
For an additional cost, it will be possible to have a stand with computer access in order to present online material.
French, German, Italian, English.
Plenary conferences and round table discussions will benefit from simultaneous translation in French, English and German.
Open list of themes
- Public health approach and harm reduction
- Social costs
- Comparative law and frameworks for prevention
- Ethnology and social anthropology
- Responsible gambling and moderators
- Addictiveness and regulatory processes
- Selective prevention programmes
- Youth protection
- Community health
- Specialised therapies and structures
- Health at work
- Relatives and significant others
- Ongoing training
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Neurobiology of addictive behaviours
- Video games and other behavioural addictions